2020 Petworth Festival Special including the 10th Anniversary Literary Week
Click here to view a ‘teaser’ preview
The Petworth Festival Autumn Special runs from Friday 16 October - Sunday 1 November.
HOW TO BOOK
All events are online, and ‘tickets’ can be purchased via our website from Thursday 17 September, 24 hours a day.
How to view events online:
- On purchase of your ‘ticket’ you will be emailed a ‘viewing token’. This is a code which will give you access to an online event. One viewing token gives you one viewing of the event of your choice.
- To view an event, go to live.petworthfestival.org.uk/events/ and enter the viewing token code and the email address used when booking where asked.
- If you cannot join us at the advertised start time, each event* will remain available to watch once, using your token, via Petworth Festival’s website until midnight Saturday 7 November.
- Viewing tokens can only be used once. Viewing tokens may be used by the purchaser or passed on to other people, e.g. someone buying five tokens may either view five events themselves, or could distribute the codes to five friends for them each to watch a single event of their choosing.
- Holders of full Festival Passes will be able to watch each event once only.
- Each event lasts approximately one hour.
- Literary events are live-streamed (with the exception of James Naughtie and Joanna Trollope) and will include Q&A from the online audience. If you are unable to watch the live-streamed Literary events, the recording of each Literary event will be available to view online from the following day, using a viewing token, until midnight 7 November.
- During the live literary events, questions may be submitted by typing them into the Q&A box under the live feed. Viewers will still be able to watch the event while submitting questions, which will be relayed in real time to the speaker/interviewer. Please note, this may only be done while the event is live.
*with the exception of Sheku & Isata Kanneh-Mason, Mitsuko Uchida and MILOŠ whose performances will be available online for 48hrs only after their advertised start times.
One event - £4.99
On purchase of your ‘ticket’ you will be emailed a ‘viewing token’. One token = one viewing of an event of your choice.
Any 5 events - £20
Any 10 events - £35
On purchase of your 5 or 10 ‘ticket’ Festival Passes, you will be emailed 5 or 10 viewing tokens. These act like a carnet and may be passed on to other people, i.e. someone buying a Festival Pass to 5 events may either view 5 different events themselves, or could distribute the tokens to 5 friends.
ALL events £75
The full Festival Pass is like a season ticket and can only be used by the holder. The full Festival Pass holder will receive one viewing token which will be valid for one view of each individual event.
Terms and Conditions: Refunds are not given unless the event is cancelled.
Photograph of our hard working Petworth Festival Box Office team!